Monday, January 6, 2014

Welcome!

Hello and Welcome!

Welcome to my wedding preparation blog!

My fiance, Kelvin, and I got engaged on our 85th month (yep, I said 85th month) , on the 21st of December 2013. You can read about the sweet/hilarious proposal in my other blog here.

If you want another chucklesome/tearjerker story about how Kelvin told my parents, you can read about it here.

Now, Kel and I have only been engaged for almost three weeks and the past three weeks have been crazy as hell.

The past three weeks have been overwhelmingly sweet, with hundreds of likes from Facebook, hundreds of greetings from family, relatives, friends, and tons of hugs and kisses from well-wishers.

We've gone on dinner dates with friends talking about the proposal and our wedding plans. Our friends have been very supportive of us and all of them are so excited for us. A number of friends and cousins have even volunteered to be bridesmaids and groomsmen. And they're not the only one. Heck the first day we got engaged we had gone to a good friend's house and asked his Mom to be our godmother! Heehee!

I started this blog to document our journey (Kelvin's and mine) to the altar. For the most part the experience has been very sweet and romantic; in some parts it has been comical and stressful!

Join me and Kelvin and we take this journey on!




No comments:

Post a Comment